Bike the Rock
The challenge: When travelling we have felt limited by the choices of either joining a full scale bike tour or only being able to rent a bike occasionally – and never at the ideal times.
Our solution: Truly independent bike trips where your schedule is set only by your internal clock and desires.
What we offer:
- Your own vehicle with bikes and any other gear you may need.
- Suggested bike routes ranging from two hours to two days. Park the car and head off on a cycling adventure!
- Accommodations. We love historic and scenic inns but you can choose tents, luxury or anything in between.
- Other must-do adventures including boat tours with whales, kayaking, hiking into fjords, theatre performances…
- Maps, background info and all the logistics needed to keep you worry-free but thrilled.
Our goal is to let you wander Newfoundland and Labrador with the option of hopping on the bikes for the best sites and routes. Spouse needing to burn off last night’s feast? Drop them 50 kms short of the nearest outport and meet up for a more civilized ride when they arrive!
Linkum Tours staff: We bike thousands of kilometres in Newfoundland every year. While we enjoy biking in a snow storm as much as anyone, our goal in summer is to wander backroads into the province’s best spots, not challenge our nerves.
Our Philosophy: Safety first, fun a close second. Enough exercise in a day to enjoy your supper and sleep well, but not so much you regret it the next day.
Cost: Based on your needs.